Walk the GR65
Passing through exotic scenery, the GR65 national hiking trail crosses the limestone plateau (causse) and the village of Gréalou before reaching Cajarc. Located in a cirque surrounded by limestone cliffs, the town of Cajarc was a very popular stop for pilgrims travelling the Camino de Santiago.
To choose the gr65
- To enjoy a broad selection of lodging for any budget
- To be filled with a sense of freedom in the immensity of the Causses
- To explore the village of Faycelles, a gem overlooking the Lot Valley
- To immerse yourself in the effervescence of the lively village of Cajarc
- To follow one of the sections of the route inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List
Begin in Figeac and set off towards Béduer, Gréalou then Cajarc.
Before Béduer, you have the option to continue along the Célé Valley, on the GR651 towards Espagnac-Saint-Eulalie and Marcilhac-Sur-Célé in the direction of Cahors.
Tip: free parking in Figeac
- Parking near the railway station, on Avenue des Poilus. Contact our Tourist Office for further information.