Not all users have a mouse or similar pointing device. Some people use the standard keyboard, a special keyboard or voice-entry system to browse links, activate page controls, etc.
If you are one of these people, then this page will be helpful.
To make browsing easier, we have integrated a number of keyboard shortcuts, called access keys. The generic shortcuts available on the website are the following:
- 0: This page
- 1: Return to the Home page
- 2: Site map
- 3: Search engine
- 4: Contact us
The access keys may be activated by different combinations of keys, depending on your environment, operating system and browser.
- Windows Internet Explorer: Press the Alt key and one of the access keys together (without using the numeric keypad) ad then press Enter;
- Windows Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape and K-Meleon: press the Shift and Alt keys together, as well as one of the access keys (without using the numeric keypad);
- Windows and Macintosh Opera: Esc + Shift and access key;
- Macintosh Internet Explorer: Ctrl and access key, then Enter;
- Macintosh Safari, Mozilla and Netscape: Ctrl and access key;
- Linux FireFox: Alt and access key;